Date posted: December 13, 2016
Location required: India
Level of English: Very Good
No. of positions required: 1 (Full-Time)
- Prepare and highlight the risks and analysis of the Contract terms and conditions and recommend mitigation measures.
- Assists in reviewing and analyzing project progress payments and billings to ensure compliance with contract terms.
- Assists preparation of additional compensation and time
- Define and assist in correspondences relating to Client..
- Coordinates and monitors compliance with the contract obligations, as assigned, including reviews of incoming and outgoing correspondence, submittals, certificates of insurance, etc. Participates in the review and approval of bid tabulations and recommendations consistent with both Client requirements and project interests
- Ensure the monitoring of contract quality, cost and performance and that all contractual duties and obligations are met by all parties to each subcontract
- Works with the project team members in the identification, negotiation and resolution of Subcontractor and Vendor claims