Digital Marketing Manager/Specialist
- Digital Marketing Manager/Specialist (depending on the qualification)
- Reporting to Director of Marketing.
- The Digital Marketing Manager oversees the digital marketing strategy for the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required
- At least 3+ years’ experience in B2B digital marketing and advertising
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics and best practices
- Experience managing email marketing, lead generation, PPC, SEO and Affiliate programmes
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy, and best practice
- Experience in ecommerce, SEO, PPC, Email marketing, and social media.
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Intermediate experience with web design, development
- Language spoken: Fluency in English, with written and verbal communication skills
- Engineering Education is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of HTML and CSS required
- Familiarity with IT and communications
- Familiarity with new automated sales and marketing technologies
- Excellent Office/PowerPoint and Browsing Skills
- Proficiency with vTiger and/or Salesforce
- Prior Experience with Gulf and Africa markets is a plus
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and services campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Managing the necessary changes and improvement of the company website.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Providing detailed monthly reports at the end of each month on the company SEO and PPC improvements and position
- As per employee