- Web Developer
- Reporting to Director of Marketing and/or Digital Marketing Manager.
- The Web Developer is in charge of designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function, as well as design and maintain company’s social media accounts and pages.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Web development or related field, or relevant experience.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications
- Proficient in MySQL
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Solid ability in both written and verbal English communication
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them
- Able to find technical solutions for new coding or design challenges
- High degree of independent judgment
- Dedicated team player.
- Excellent Office/PowerPoint and Browsing Skills
- Proficiency in cross-browser compatibility, Web User Interface Design (UI), Security Principles, Object-Oriented Design, Web Services (REST/SOAP), Multimedia Content Development, API's
- Familiarities with new automated sales and marketing technologies
- Proficiency with vTiger and/or Salesforce
- Design and develop visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Website and software application designing, coding, and maintenance
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
- Conferring with marketing to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing and performing Website updates.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- As per employee