Today, organizations are challenged with unpredictable and explosive data growth, while still depending on applications and services running in silo IT configurations. IT effectiveness is increasingly affected by the expansion of underutilized hardware, isolated management tools, and high demand on resourcing operations. The inefficiency associated with IT complexity affects small, midsize, and enterprise organizations alike. Some businesses have already begun to move away from inflexible IT silos towards a shared, virtualized IT architecture that helps improve responsiveness, lower costs, and drive business innovation. Organizations with limited resources and tight IT budgets need an affordable solution that can help them build an IT infrastructure that is simple to deploy and manage, flexible enough to operate with their current needs, and can be easily scaled for future growth.
Common challenges surrounding virtualization:
- Level of IT skills competency
- Myriad of technologies
- Skilled resource required for designing, implementing and integrating virtualization
The advantages of vShape at a glance:
- Reduce your investment and operating costs and improve your control over your IT infrastructure, while still maintaining flexibility in your choice of operating systems, applications, and hardware
- Focus on business critical projects instead of spending too much time on resource intensive tasks
- Use your existing IT resources more efficiently and reduce your data center investment costs
- Reduce your energy consumption and space requirements and the associated costs
If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us using the form below.