Bring your IT into shape with V-Shape
See how much you can save when you switch to V-Shape
PRIMEFLEX vShape is a virtualization and private cloud reference architecture that integrates the expertise and technologies of leading manufacturers. PRIMEFLEX vShape offers a simple concept with highly scalable industry-standard components including storage, networking and virtualization software, all running on Fujitsu PRIMERGY servers. All these components are ideally synchronized and validated as a single solution.
5 things to consider when going for virtualization, and cloud, and how PRIMEFLEX vShape can help
- Invest with a long-term view: Analyst estimates suggest that for Large Enterprises (LEs) data grows at 60% a year, and up to 180% for SMEs. PRIMEFLEX vShape solves this problem by providing converged implementations based on highly scalable and modular reference architectures. These satisfy future capacity requirements without limiting performance or functionality.
- Implement virtualization and cloud infrastructures efficiently: With clear management and consolidation benefits, virtualization and cloud are a commonplace IT reality; the benefits can be seen immediately, and new services are available within minutes. PRIMEFLEX vShape supports the consolidation of IT, which means you need less hardware and can use what you have more efficiently, reducing operational costs and efforts. With scalable architectures tailored to application requirements, the purchase cost, deployment time and provisioning time are all lowered.
- Take a holistic approach to virtualization and cloud: When implementing virtual or cloud environments storage performance is key, as are data availability and security. PRIMEFLEX vShape provides convincing solutions for various workloads – starting at 25 VMs up to 200 VMs. It is based on servers and storage systems with highest performance, as well as first-class high availability and security features.
- Avoid vendor lock-in: Many IT stacks contain non-standard components, which automatically lead to vendor lock-in. PRIMEFLEX vShape uses standard technologies, which can easily be implemented into any IT environment – without lock-in. This removes the risk, lowers deployment and implementation costs (dedicated training courses are not necessary), and increases investment protection.
- One single point of contact for the complete solution: A comprehensive IT environment includes many components which need to be synchronized. These are often provided by many suppliers – each one with different contact persons and processes. This leads to huge manual effort. PRIMEFLEX vShape reference architectures remove the headaches of self-configuration, and guarantee a tested and perfectly synchronized combination of reliable components. With PRIMEFLEX vShape, we combine best-of-breed technologies from Fujitsu, and partners, with the advantages of just one contact person for the whole infrastructure stack. You can trust a simple and fast process combined with easy, risk-free handling; allowing you to spend less time on IT, and more time focusing on your core business.