Vizocom invites all ISPs and Resellers to join our Special Affiliate and Referral Programs and increase their profitability and pass on the savings to their customer base in Africa.
In an aggressive thrust into Africa’s C-band market, Vizocom is introducing a new C-Band Service on Africasat 1A at highly competitive rates in Africa. The C-band service is intended for end users such as multinational enterprises with remote operations such as Oil & Gas, Construction, Mining, Security, as well as SMEs, Government, and NGOs in Africa.
- High-speed C-Band connection for dedicated and shared services in Africa
- Strong coverage of Africa using C-band space segment
- Custom designed broadband satellite solution
- Scalable and flexible solutions to address specific user requirements
- Fully managed solution including installation of equipment at customer site, maintenance of the VSAT link, and technical and customer support provided by Vizocom
- Service performance based on Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Independent network using satellite coverage provided through Rugby, UK teleport infrastructure
- 24/7 Network Operating Center (NOC) with qualified VSAT engineers
- Extensive monitoring solutions for end-to-end link quality and availability
- Network service availability up to 99.7%, with redundant satellite networks ensuring service continuity